11.16.2011

37 Weeks


I guess its a slow transition,
going from extremely nervous to "get this thing outta me!"

 One day I'll think
this baby can stay in there as loooooooooooong as he wants. I am in no hurry to be 100% responsible for keeping him alive when I have no idea what I'm doing.

Then the next day I'll be all
Oh my gosh, I can't even remember what it feels like to breathe normally.
I'm so excited to be able to move without grunting!
Someday I won't want to swear each time I drop something and have to pick it back up.
Can you imagine how easy it'll be to put socks on again?
And think of all the pants I'll be able to fit back into!

Pregnancy is not a piece of cake.
But at the same time, pregnancy for me has been a piece of cake compared to most women, I think. Which is why I feel bad complaining.
Sometimes I think I should do my Duggar duty and have a billion kids because its not that bad for me.
I never got sick.
In fact, in terms of puking during this pregnancy,
Kade - 1, Jess - 0.
I never got uncomfortable to the point of bawling my eyes out or having super bad back pain.
I only recently started running out of energy.
And I have yet to buy a stitch of maternity clothing.*

Basically, right now I'd say I'd rather be pregnant twenty times than have my life be filled with stupid periods (ugh, totally dreading going back).
But something tells me dealing with a period monthly would be much easier than dealing with kids daily.



Guess we'll see in about three weeks, eh?



*don't be too amazed, I only have like three outfits I ever wear these days.

No comments:

LinkWithin