3.08.2011

Oh Gosh...

So apparently I didn't block this blog when I thought I had... leaving our secret exposed unbeknown to us--and someone saw it. Kade's buddy Andy texted him the other day asking if I was pregnant because of some blog he saw and immediately I panicked! Who else saw?!

I'm sure we'll have others who fess up in the future maybe.

But onto other news:

After I got home from babysitting for Ash today I prepared to take a shower. Lo and behold as I live and breathe and fifteen days before schedule what should I find? Nothing unusual, nothing except perhaps a little "spotting." A tiny glimpse at what seemed in itself a period.

At first I was taken aback, and I said to myself nay, this cannot be so...?


Then I did the math on my fingers in my head and concluded that my period had never shown itself so early before, so what the heck was this stuff?

A teensy incandescent lamp flickered on in my head as I recalled dozens of pregnancy articles I had poured over just a few weeks ago and concluded:

implantation bleeding.

Which means, basically, that if nothing goes wrong... this is it!

However, for safety's sake this is just a hypothesis, and will be backed up with cold hard evidence later on this week (because you have to wait a little for the hcg to show up on a test).

Cross your fingers!

No comments:

LinkWithin