8.17.2011

Dearest Little Son,

Would it be ok if we went back to the healthy cravings? Just for a little bit. I know you probably love all the deep fried food and soda, but one day we're going to have to go back to things like broccoli, carrots, apples, bananas and the like. Please? I know you don't think we need to, because I take a prenatal vitamin and that should be enough for you, but my body eats this stuff too, you know. And with all the extra weight gain you're already putting me through--well, its just rude to make me want sausage egg mcmuffins all the time.

Look, we're going on vacation soon, and I'll let you eat whatever you want. But once we get back, we need to get serious. I'm  not going to fight with you about eating your greens during your toddler years. Wouldn't it be easier now to get used to vegetables right now, when you have no way of arguing with me (muahaha)?

Hey, I'm only trying to do what's best for you, ok?

Thanks for understanding :)

You're going to be such a cute, healthy little kid.




No comments:

LinkWithin