I don't know if this is all psychological...
Before we knew the gender I was obsessed with fresh fruits,
couldn't stand red meat,
and hated anything greasy.
But ever since we found out it was a boy
my diet has consisted of:
Shasta
Donuts
Cheddar bratwursts
Steak
and I really really feel like a great big thing of cheese-fries right now.
They say at 22 weeks your baby can taste what you eat, so make sure you eat stuff you want it to like--
because after its born, it will crave the stuff its familiar with.
Seems like this kid's already making all the decisions around here.
But in other news,
I've been a little Becky-Home Ecky these days and I love it.
I feel a little like Phyllis
I've been crocheting!
I'm trying to make a little beanie for my little baby
to cover his head and ears during the cold, harsh winter
(and once, I even brought it to work)
But guess what else I'm making?
Can you tell?
I'll be finishing it up on friday,
it's going to be soooooooooooooo cute!
Check back for the results :)

No comments:
Post a Comment