Week 12
a plum.
It used to be I could lay down for a nap and wake up 15-20 minutes later on my own
because that's all I needed.
Now, when I lay down for a nap, I'm out for up to two hours...
Week 13
a peach.
Your father doesn't think I'm eating enough.
But what he doesn't remember is, I've gone from needing half a breakfast to two,
a huge lunch,
several episodes of snacks,
dinner,
and late snack/dinner.
I feel a little like Pam and Kevin on the Office, where they have first and second breakfast, lunch and dinner together.
Week 14
a lemon.
I get nosebleeds like Brooklyn now.
(my little sister. you should check out some of the pillowcases she had when she was young)
The other day, I guess I breathed in a little too hard because suddenly
blood was gushing out of my nose.
Don't worry--it is a symptom of pregnancy.
Enlarged blood vessels and all that jazz.
Week 15
an avacado.
Lots of people don't know this, or won't believe this,
but I do have a belly now.
Some of my clothes totally give it away.
But most of them still hide it...
Not that I'm trying to,
but... you know. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment